My Bad

Page 1 of 1
6 posts
My Bad

Asterion
Everyone, especially Skydancer,

Forgive me for getting personal in this venue. I strayed from the goal to speak only about the issue not the person.

Also forgive me for using the big font. It was only because of my deteriorating eyesight. I did not mean to shout. But I'm like an old man (Heck. I am an old man.) prone to talk loudly because he is hard of hearing. That's all it was about.
Re: My Bad
Hokulele
I liked the big fonts.  It gave your posts character.  :D
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Just for clarification: I received PMs from two other members, who expressed concern that Asterion's choice of font size was disruptive or annoying. I passed this information on to Asterion, making it clear that this was to let him know of how others felt, but that it was entirely his own choice as to whether or not he continued to post in that style.

I'm sure that, as Hokulele said, there will be others who liked Asterion's chosen style; for myself, I really hadn't even thought about it until the issue was raised by others. Asterion made the decison to use the normal font size, but neither he nor any other poster is required to do so. I do, however, appreciate his sincere desire not to cause offense to others, even in such a small matter...although I don't think that any apology is needed :)

Asterion, and all other WIP members, are free to use alternative font styles and sizes, so long as they don't actually disrupt the forum (which I think would be a rare situation).
Horatius
For font sizes, lot of browsers let you adjust them on the fly. As an example for Firefox, holding CTRL and turning the mouse wheel changes the font up and down. This can help those whose eyes need it.

Asterion
Horatius wrote:For font sizes, lot of browsers let you adjust them on the fly. As an example for Firefox, holding CTRL and turning the mouse wheel changes the font up and down. This can help those whose eyes need it.
Thank you so much for that useful tip!
skydancer
Oh don't beat yourself up.It's okay :)
overunity is possible
Page 1 of 1